- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
With origins dating back to the 10th Century, Il Molinaccio was initially built as a defence watchtower and has since been reconstructed as a traditional rural villa. The building is still steeped in history, especially in its external walls which are over a metre thick in places. Nonetheless, it has been expertly restored to include the best modern comforts while keeping its rustic charm. Set among peaceful surroundings, the lush green trees provide privacy and shade, and the secluded pool area is equipped with a barbeque and a long wooden dining table under a gazebo. A calm river runs through the grounds which is easily crossed via a sturdy wooden bridge. Beside the entrance is a pergola furnished with a long wooden table and ten wrought-iron chairs. What’s more, the garden is also home to a ping-pong table, a pool table, a sauna, a table-football set and a children’s playground.
The main house is entered through a pair of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Arrival/Departure day: Saturday
- Terms and conditions: please read the booking contract
- The Security Deposit is €0
- Approach road: Paved
- Meet and greet
- Arrival time is 16:00 - 19:00. Departure time is before 10:00.
- Are pool towels supplied?
- included - provided by local supplier
- Is there Internet in the villa?
- free WI-FI available
- Weekly linen, tea and bathroom towels: included - provided by local supplier
- Charged based on usage: Heating Villa
- Final clean: included - provided by local supplier
- Tourist tax 2.00 € per person, per night for the first 7 nights, some exemptions apply.
- Baby 1 available on request, no extra cost
- High chair 1 available on request, no extra cost