EDIFICE in Hokkaido, Sapporo
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
【1】4-minute walk from the nearest subway station
Our house is a 4-minute walk from Exit 1 of Nishi 18-chome Station on the subway Tozai Line.
Since it takes only 4 minutes from Nishi 18-chome Station to Odori Station by subway
It is very convenient for enjoying your trip.
There is also one free parking lot on the premises. It is an ideal environment for travelers with rental cars.
2】A quaint city street created by an upscale residential area
The area where the house is located is the Maruyama area, one of the most popular areas in Sapporo.
As it is a high-class residential area, there are many high quality and fashionable restaurants.
Hokkaido Shrine, Maruyama Park, Okurayama Ski Jump Stadium, Shiroi Koibito Park, Sapporo Central Wholesale Market
All of these tourist attractions can be reached within 15 minutes by car.
The location is convenient to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.