La Villa dei Pozzi
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
If you like the idea of mixing olive groves and vineyards with white-cube interiors, vivid contemporary art, Swarovski chandeliers and Philippe Starck chairs, this is the place for you. A bright, spacious property originally built in the 1970s, La Villa dei Pozzi has been transformed by its owners’ recent restoration, which adds a distinct air of luxury. Set in the countryside on the eastern edge of the Chianti, yet close to the main Florence-Arezzo road, the villa is very well placed for exploring the wine-growing region and easily accessing both these cities and Siena.
Its generous accommodation will comfortably soak up parties of eight or nine people. In warm weather, French doors from each of the three ground-floor rooms make moving from inside to out seamless. The shaded terrace adjacent to the kitchen and indoor dining room is perfect for shared al-fresco meals – although it might be difficult to pull some people away...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Arrival/Departure day: Saturday
- Terms and conditions: please read the booking contract
- The Security Deposit is €400 or equivalent in your own currency, cash payment is required on arrival. You will be reimbursed on check-out should no damage occur during your stay.
- Approach road: Unpaved, uneven, high clearance vehicle recommended
- Meet and greet
- Arrival time is 16:00 - 19:00. Departure time is before 10:00.
- Are pool towels supplied?
- included - provided by local supplier
- Is there Internet in the villa?
- free WI-FI available
- Weekly linen, tea and bathroom towels: included - provided by local supplier
- Charged based on usage: Heating Villa
- Final clean: included - provided by local supplier
- Baby 1 available on request, no extra cost
- High chair 1 available on request, no extra cost