Perfect Trendy 2 Bdrm Home in Wine Country
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This stylish vacation rental is a two-bedroom house located close to Cedar Island Beach and surrounded by a variety of wineries, making it the perfect location for a relaxing and fun-filled vacation. The house is equipped with modern amenities and trendy decor, providing a comfortable and luxurious environment for you and your guests.
One of the highlights of this vacation rental is the spacious screen-in porch, which is perfect for relaxing with a good book or enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning. The porch also overlooks the large backyard, which features a fire pit and a neutral gas BBQ, perfect for hosting a summer barbecue or roasting marshmallows under the stars.
The interior of the house is decorated with a vibrant colour scheme and modern furnishings, providing a relaxing and inviting atmosphere. The bedrooms are well-appointed, with comfortable beds and high-quality linens, ensuring a restful night’s...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- House Rules:
- No events or parties
- Wash all your dishes and put them away
- Please remove all garbage and place it in the bin across from he street.
- Clean up after yourselves
- Respect the neighbours
- Rental Agreement - Guest must sign rental agreement. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your rental. There will be no refunds given if the agreement is not signed. A $350 offline Security deposit will be required and a link will be sent to you.
- Smoking/Vaping -Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the house. Please smoke outside and dispose of all cigarettes butts appropriately in the ashtrays that are provided. Additional cleaning fees maybe charged in the event cigarette butts are found outside of the ashtrays.
- Shoes - We ask that you do not wear shoes inside the house, as it tracks in a lot of things we prefer stay outdoors.
- Bugs- We recommend that you come prepared with appropriate bug repellent, such as bug spray, to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience during your outdoor activities. Bug spray can greatly assist in minimizing any inconvenience caused by insects.
- Unannounced guests - Prices are quoted in accordance to occupancy of the rooms. We ask that there are no unregistered guest past 10pm. Pre check in form must be submitted- All guest must be registered.
- First Aid Kit & Fire Extinguisher - We have provided both a First Aid Kit and fire extinguisher in case of an emergency.
- Housekeeping - There is no daily housekeeping service. While linen and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit to towels or linens to be taken from the house. Should you need extra maid service, please contact us to arrange it. Extra maid services would be at an extra cost.
- Noise - Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbours. Quiet hours are from 9pm-8am.
- Garbage - Any garbage must be stowed in the appropriate bins. We recommend the garbage is taken out daily to avoid unnecessary odors.
- Parking - Please park vehicles in designated parking areas only. Please do not park on the grass. Any illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Appliances & kitchenware - Only use appliances for their intended uses. We have provided basic kitchenware for our guests, we kindly ask that you wash anything that is used. Dish soap and cloths are located under the sink.
- Furniture and decor - Please do not move the furniture or decor. This can damage the floors and disturb the atmosphere of the home we have work so hard to create.
- Pets - Unfortunately, this property is not suitable for pets of any kind.
- Towels - Please leave used towels on the floor in the bathroom.
- Water and septic - DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to $5000.
- Liability - The owners and property manager (PM) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowner and PM are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or other whom the invite to use the premise.