Dazzling spacious Duplex pool villa 105
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
A pass where even flying birds rest, a dazzlingly beautiful landscape, a place where countless stories and joys and sorrows dwell in every node, a place where Mother Nature, history and culture that received the spirit of the Baekdu Daegan live and breathe.
Here, exotic landscapes and nature are expressed as motifs to create a fantastic harmony of design and architecture.
Mungyeong, a city of culture and tourism visited by 5 million people a year, the place where heaven and earth are closest. We want to present memories in people’s memories even after time passes.
1 ondol room + 1 bed room + 2 bathrooms/ about 89㎡ / duplex type, private house, terrace barbecue available, pool villa
Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body, soap, toothpaste)
Standard No. of guest : 2
ㅁ Electric BBQ grill : additional fee will be charged / on-site payment
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.