Orton Oceanview Retreat
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Welcome to our iconic 3-level beachside townhouse, boasting uninterrupted panoramic views of native bush and ocean that stretch from Mt Martha to Barwon Heads Bluff. One of the best views in Ocean Grove – unwind watching the sun rise or settle down for a relaxing evening as Pt Lonsdale’s lighthouse shines a path on those entering our shores. A feeling of isolated seclusion, yet just a stone’s throw from the beach and shops, and plenty of space for friends or family. Get ready to be swept away…
Providing the perfect setting for taking in the stunning natural beauty of the area and immersing yourself in a true seaside escape – this entertainer boasts two open-plan living areas, fully equipped kitchen, and plenty of space for you and your guests to enjoy. The outdoor areas are perfect for relaxing and hosting, with a barbecue, outdoor area surrounded by expansive tropical gardens and surrounding views of the ocean and native...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- HOUSE RULES
- The house is fitted out to provide for a maximum number of guests (11 people only). Couples and families only.
- It is important that the number of guests staying in the house is as per your booking request. This is an occupational health and safety issue relating to fire safety, sanitation and hygiene issues so we appreciate you meeting this requirement.
- Please ensure the number of occupants at the house does not exceed the number stipulated. If the guest is asked to vacate the house because of exceeding the stipulated number of guests, monies paid will not be refunded.
- We ask you to treat the house as if it were your own home and it be left in a condition as such.
- Please refrain from moving furniture around the house or from the house whilst you are staying. This can cause damage to floors, walls, furniture, and dislodge cables where the removal of TV is concerned.
- All appliances, equipment and facilities are deemed to be supplied in working order; however, we take no responsibility for the failure or breakdown of any appliance equipment or facility supplied. We also take no responsibility for loss of foodstuffs and/or other items that may be damaged as a result of appliance, power, utilities or other equipment failure however caused.
- Please report any failures damage, leaks, tree falls etc. to us immediately as soon as these become evident, and we will make every attempt to contact the relevant authorities and/or co-ordinate repairs. We may require access for a contractor or service technician to visit the house as required, during the period of your stay. We will do our best to fix the issue but immediate repair may be beyond our control.
- No refunds or discount will be granted to the guest for unusable appliances, equipment or in the event that facilities are awaiting repair during or at the commencement of your stay.
- Personal Belongings;
- Personal Belongings are the responsibility of the individual. We take no responsibility for any loss, damage or breakages incurred to personal belongings during the course of your stay however caused.
- Guests are expected to ensure the property is secure at all times.
- We will endeavour to return any item left in the house; however, we take no responsibility for items left on site or if they cannot be located. Any charges such as (but not limited to) courier or postal fees incurred in returning any left item(s) will be the guest’s responsibility.
- We have a strict NO SMOKING policy at our house
- We arrange for the house to have a full clean prior to your arrival. We request that you leave the house in a clean and tidy state and treat it as if it were your own home.
- Please ensure all recyclables are placed in the yellow topped bin. Please do not mix household rubbish with recyclables. If you do run out of room, please call us and we will come and remedy the situation.
- Excessive Noise/Nuisance;
- Guests agree not to create any nuisance or excessive noise, causing annoyance to the owners or occupiers of any nearby premises. No parties or functions please.
- Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is NOT acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received.
- All loud music must cease by 11.00 pm
- Use of illegal drugs is NOT permitted
- Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave if one warning for excessive noise or nuisance has been issued and further complaints are received. No refunds will be given.
- Strictly NO pets allowed.
- Loss and Damage;
- As the guest of the property, you are responsible to take due care of the property. Guests are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the booking dates.
- Guests must advise us in the event of any damages, breakages and loss which occur. Any loss or damage will be invoiced to the guest.
- Additional Charges;
- We reserve the right to request payment from Airbnb should the following additional expense result from your stay at our house:
- Extra cleaning including BBQ, putting away of crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and glassware etc.
- Lost remote controls
- Unnecessary call outs, breakages or damage.
- Missing linen, towels or items removed from the house.
- Rejection of rubbish collection due to incorrect usage.
- As a guest of the property, you indemnify us and the owners of the property of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during your stay at the property.
- Subject to the responsibility of the owner of the accommodation property to take out and seek recovery under insurances (without limitation including public liability and building replacement insurance) as required under law and pursuant to good commercial practice (and subject to any fair wear and tear), the guest hereby agrees that he or she shall be liable for any other loss suffered by the owner of the accommodation property as a consequence of the use or occupation of the property during the reservation. In addition, the guest shall be liable for any damages to the property, including any breakage of chattels or fixtures and fittings in the property.
- The guest shall be liable to the owner of the accommodation property for any loss or shortfall occasioned by malicious or wilful damage caused by the guest or his/her invitees to the property.
- Neither we (Stay Exclusive Pty Ltd) nor the owner of the accommodation property is liable for any damage to or loss of property or injury to a guest or other occupant or visitor or entrant to the property.
- We accept no responsibility for any action taken by the owners of the accommodation property.
- We respect the privacy of our guests. It is our policy that all information collected by us about our guests is private, and will not be used for anything other than the provision of accommodation and services as requested directly by the client and/or to satisfy obligations under law.
- Departures Checklist;
- Check out is 10am on morning of departure. This must be strictly adhered to so we have enough time to turn the house around for the next guests arriving.
- Please close all windows and lock all doors upon departure. Please turn off heating, cooling, appliances and lights
- Cleaners will attend when you leave but we expect the house to be left in a neat tidy clean condition ie. with the BBQ cleaned after usage, refrigerator cleared of left over food, dishwasher stacked and left on when you leave and put away in cupboards, rubbish in rubbish and re-cycled bins
- Many thanks for your cooperation, we hope you have an enjoyable time and we look forward to seeing you again for your next visit!