The Washington At Chatham Free Garage Parking, Private Gym, Great Views, and More!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Luxury living downtown! Whether you’re staying for a few days or a few months, you’ll love the location and amenities of our apartment!
➤ Our fourth floor apartment features city views from huge windows (with motorized blinds)
➤ Relax in the multi-jet shower & jacuzzi-style bath
➤ Park for free in the attached underground garage
➤ Work out in the free fitness centers
➤ Work from home at your desk with 400mbps fiber internet
➤ Smart TVs in bedroom + living room
Questions? Don’t hesitate to ask!
KEY AMENITIES / DETAILS:
✓ Check-out process: Chore-Free Checkout™
✓ Check-in process: Smart lock with uniquely generated code
✓ Security: 24/7 security station
✓ Communication: 24/7/365 rapid responses
✓ Parking: Free garage parking
✓ Gym: Free in-building gym - weights + cardio
✓ 1 Bedroom apartment - sleeps 2 in one queen bed
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Smoking of any type, of any product, is not permitted in the Property. A minimum $1,000 fee will apply if smoking is detected inside. Smoking outside with all doors & windows closed is permitted, with all butts properly disposed of.
- 2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. The Host has not represented this unit as an event facility, therefore, additional guests are permitted only with prior notice. At no time may any of these visitors remain overnight or assume any guest privileges whatsoever.
- 3. The Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- 4. Host allows children with the following stipulations: Guests are responsible for any and all necessary 'child proofing' and inspection of child-related amenities. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- 5. There is no daily housekeeping service. While the house has been thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival and linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rate.
- 6. Pets are not permitted, per building policy. Any pet being "snuck" into the apartment undisclosed will result in a minimum $300 fee. Service animals are welcome, but per ADA laws, they must never be left behind unattended. ESAs do not qualify as a Service animal and must be registered as a pet.
- 7. Cleaning fees are paid to assure Guest's arrival to a clean property, not to clean up post-checkout "messes." While we don't ask or expect Guests to clean prior to leaving, we do expect reasonable cleanliness standards followed - garbage thrown away, spills cleaned up, etc. Cleaning required due to excess messiness will result in additional costs, charged at a rate of $40/hour.
- 8. Please return the parking pass upon check-out. Failure to return the pass will result in a $100 replacement fee, due to the last minute dash for a new pass for our next guest.
- 9. The garage has a max vehicle height of 6'0" (for reference, a Jeep Wrangler is 6'1") If Guest arrives and vehicle does not fit, Guest is responsible for finding alternative parking at their cost.
- 10. Finally - this is not a hotel. Residents live here, too, and we expect you to live peacefully with neighbors. We aren't strict and want you to enjoy your time with us - just be respectful! This is a community of great people - let's keep it that way!