One Riverfront Townhome 5
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
This newly-constructed, three-level, Platinum townhome, finished in refined neutrals, is a short walk from The Westin Riverfront Express Gondola, and set along the Eagle River and scenic bike path. This residence offers a great room with panoramic windows and a steel-clad fireplace; an exquisite kitchen with premium Bosch and Dacor appliances (including a wine refrigerator and espresso machine); a wet bar and dining table for eight. Additional features include: four guest suites, three with a luxurious attached bathroom (primary and secondary have a king size bed, third has a queen size bed, fourth is a bunk room with an XL twin-over-queen bed with access to a shared bathroom), a bonus room with a sleeper sofa located next to a bathroom, a kitchenette, two washer/dryer areas, air conditioning, and underground parking for one vehicle.
Guests will enjoy superb mountain views from the expansive, furnished outdoor terrace and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.