Cosy Farmhouse with private garden in the wineyard fo Valpolicella
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Villetta in the Vineyard of Valpolicella
Valpolicella is mainly known in the world for the fame of its wines. Thanks to its position and the favourable climate, advantaged by the protection of the Alps, viticulture has been widespread here since the Roman Empire and can boast several indigenous grape varieties.
The landscape of Valpolicella is adorned with Venetian villas of great value and its beauty is completed by, churches, parish churches and ancient houses.
The "Casa del Custode" ( C.I.023076-LOC-00064) is located in the heart of the Valpolicella region, surrounded by vineyards, and was originally the home of the caretaker of the nearby Venetian villa, Villa Pule, built around 1630 with its majestic avenue of cypress trees. The Villa is now inhabited by its owners and it is situated in the center of the large estate.
From the gated entrance, the house is reached by a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- San Pietro in Cariano - Imposta di soggiorno N1 :
- 2.5 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 0 EUR per person (children from 0 to 13 years old).
- - Optional services:
- Baby high chair: 5 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 2.
- Crib: 10 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Pet: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- Air-conditioning: included in the price.
- Extra bed linens and towels: 25 EUR per person. Max. quantity: 10.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: 023076-LOC-00064