Domus Smeraldo terrace and sea view Amalfi Coast
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Perched up high on the hillside of Torca overlooking the Mediterranean, Domus Smeraldo is a quaint and light filled apartment with a mix of modern and retro décor. Accommodating up to 5 people, this spacious 2-bedroom apartment, with balcony and patio set amongst the olive groves provides maximum comfort with ample internal and external living space to enjoy year round.
The highlights of the apartment are of course the spectacular views of the Galli Islands and Positano, together with its green outlook and secluded feel. The spacious terrace provides a perfect option for outdoor dining or lazing in the sun while you gaze out on to the sparkling blue waters of the Amalfi and Cilento Coasts.
The main entrance of the apartments opens onto a corridor with access to the bathroom and the twin bedroom, then you have access in a spacious open space with a fully equipped kitchen and a living area.
This space is ...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
The small village of Torca has two mixed grocery stores which sell a bit of everything (one has a greater selection of fruit and vegetables while the other has a good delicatessen counter), a Tabacchi and a butcher. If you need additional supplies, you can reach in less than 3 minutes Sant’Agata that offers a great selection of general food stores including: fruit and vegetable, fishmonger, butchers, delicatessen, cheese and dairy, chemist and more.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.