Cozy Nest Apartment with balcony
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Cozy Nest Apartment with balcony Hosted by SeaN’rent.
The brand-new apartment is located in the Vibrant downtown of Haifa.
the apartment is renovated and equipped with all the necessary amenities
for a short and long period of stay in Haifa.
The apartment is one bedroom apartment with a balcony,
fully equipped kitchen furnished living room . two well-designed bathrooms. one in the suite and one for guests.
The balcony with a sitting area and a pastoral view. is a great addition for an enjoyable stay.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒:
- • NO SMOKING
- • PETS ALLOWED PER REQUEST ONLY
- • NO PARTIES ALLOWED
- • TURN OFF LIGHTS AND AC/HEATING WHEN OUT OF THE PROPERTY
- • RESPECT YOUR NEIGHBORS BY KEEPING NOISE TO A REASONABLE LEVEL AT ALL TIMES
- IN ACCORDANCE TO ISRAELI LAW, WE WOULD COLLECT THE COPY OF A GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID ON OR BEFORE ARRIVAL
- IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ISRAEL LAW ALL ISRAEL CITIZENS ARE SUBJECTED TO PAY 17% VAT CHARGE.
- FOR FOREIGNERS, YOU WILL BE ISSUED A B2 SLIP AT PASSPORT CONTROL AT THE AIRPORT.
- THIS WILL BE PROOF THAT YOU ARE NOT AN ISRAEL CITIZEN AND CAN, THEREFORE, AVOID THE VAT CHARGE.
- A REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF 1000 ILS WILL BE COLLECTED UPON CHECK-IN AND WILL BE REFUNDED ON THE DAY AFTER YOUR CHECK-OUT.