Appalachian Boone Horse Ranch Retreat w/ Mtn Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Leave the city behind for a taste of ranch living when you stay at this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental outside Boone! Settled in the New River Stables, this apartment sits on a sprawling 130 acres of land including an on-site creek, a pavilion with grills, and a fire pit. When you're not watching the horses, head out to explore The Blowing Rock, or take the family to Mystery Hill. After grabbing a bite to eat in downtown Boone, head home to unwind on the private deck that overlooks the ranch!
-- THE PROPERTY --
130 Acres | In-Unit Laundry | Ranch Views
Whether you want a rural winter retreat or a summer escape to the mountains, this Boone getaway is the perfect place for an outdoor adventure any time of the year!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
OUTDOOR LIVING: Private deck, dining table, lounge chair, ranch & mountain views, shared pavilion, gas grills, picnic...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.