Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Luxury apartment located in Nove Mesto, in the centre of Prague by Property Manager
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Modern two bedroom apartment is a great home base to explore one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, Prague! The flat is central located. The City Centre full of great cafes, restaurants, and beautiful parks is only a few minutes walking distance. Enjoy the best of Prague by foot as it is just 10 minutes to Old Town Square, 5 minutes to Wenceslas Square, and around the corner from the Prague Jewish Quarter. If you are looking for a truly local experience in a nice, safe and lively neighbourhood with quick and easy access to all popular sites then this is YOUR place!
This large, spacious apartment holds 87 m2 for two to four people. It features a living room with comfortable sofas to have a rest after a whole day on your feet exploring Prague, two cosy bedrooms with kingsize beds, a stylish bathroom, and a kitchen equipped with all you may need.
Our apartments are always thoroughly cleaned after every stay....
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1) Each guest must do an online check-in (without the mandatory registration, it is not possible to be accommodated according to the Czech law).
- 2) City tax is not included and must be collected before accommodating. The city of Prague requires €2.30 / per person / per night.
- 3) Check-in: starts from 16:00. Kindly share your time of arrival. Early check-in is always a subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and an additional fee may apply.
- 4) The apartment has a self-check-in procedure. The keys are in the city center (Wenceslas square) at luggage storage with opening hours: 07:00 AM - 21:30 PM. All needed instructions will be sent after completing the online check-in. If you arrive after (or before - the next day) luggage storage´s opening hours, a personal check-in at your expense is mandatory.
- 5) Personal check-in (somebody will meet you at the address) could be also requested as an extra service. The fee is as follows: 16:00 - 21.00: 20 EUR / 21:00 - 00:00: 30 EUR / after midnight: 50 EUR. The fee is paid in cash during the check-in. If you request a personal check-in or your arrival is between 22:00 PM and 07:00 AM, please inform us as soon as possible (latest 1 day before arrival) so we can arrange everything accordingly.
- 6) Check-out: by 11:00 AM. Please leave the keys on the table and remaining trash in the apartment. Late check-out is always a subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and an additional fee may apply.
- 7) Smoking strictly forbidden anywhere in the apartment. The penalty is up to 250 €.
- 8) Pets are not allowed (only under previous consultation). An additional fee may apply.
- 9) No parties allowed. Don´t disturb other residents.
- 10) Follow the quiet hours. Respect the Czech law and its quiet hours. Keep the noise down between 22:00 PM and 08:00 AM.
- 11) The primarily communication is via the platform you used for booking.
- 12) Please leave the apartment in a tidy condition when checking out. Extra charge applies, if excessive cleaning needed.
- 13) Follow trash disposal instruction and other provided instructions on how to use the appliances of the apartment.
- 14) Take care of your keys. If you lose the keys call the given emergency number. Everything related to the key issues will be at your expense.
- 15) An inventory of all items in the apartment and their condition is checked following the departure of each guest. If items are recorded as missing or damaged following your stay, the booking guest will be held responsible, and the replacement or repair cost will be required. If you provided deposit and no damage or missing inventory were found, the deposit is released up to 7 days after your departure (plus bear in mind then it is up to your bank when it is proceeded with the deposit unblock - each bank has different processes and deadlines).