- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located on the second floor of this historic home in Charleston’s East Side neighborhood, The Jumpshot is a bright and open urban oasis from the moment you walk up the stairs. Upon entering from the second-floor piazza you will be greeted by tons of natural light, high vaulted ceilings, and a very spacious open floor plan; this one-bedroom condo is anything but small. The charm and history of days gone by are still prevalent in this modernized condo and are evident throughout. Take in the exposed beams, original hardwood floors, and original (*yet non-working) exposed brick fireplaces while you relax amongst the tastefully modernized amenities and features of the home. After a full day of sightseeing and exploring, you can even head downstairs to Bar Rollins, a cozy wine bar open Thurs-Mon, and enjoy a glass or two while planning the next day’s adventures. Come enjoy the modern comforts of The Jumpshot and experience...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Welcome to the Eastside! The house is located in the quiet neighborhood of Eastside, away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist areas. You’re still within walking distance of Charleston’s main attractions but you’ll be able to return to a peaceful neighborhood at the end of the day. It’s an up-and-coming part of town that has new restaurants and bars popping up on every corner! Some of the local eateries will be Mercantile & Mash, Rappahannock Oyster Bar and Taco Boy! Just a 15-minute walk from the house is upper King Street where you’ll find plenty of exciting bars, gourmet restaurants, and unique shops to visit. This popular area is a great place to start your adventure.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
- Bag drop is provided through a third party for an additional fee.
- INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet WIFI
- One Bag of Complimentary Locally Packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
- Dish and Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- 4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
- Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
- ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-refundable pet fee of $200. Additional pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge.
- Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service provided by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, cocktails, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
- If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
- This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
- Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates quiet hours between 10pm - 8am.
- 10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
- Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
- Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!