Unit 3 European style King size bed Stockton College
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
• Closest home you will find next to Stockton University. Visiting your loved one? Come stay in the comfort of your own place & with style!!
• Central location! Close to Atlantic City Casino’s, Ventnor City, Margate City, and many great restaurant’s & bars.
• Newly renovated and updated with a modern, European look! You will not find any place like this, with this central location!
This unit is on the 3rd floor. You will need to climb 2 flights of stairs to get to the main entrance of this unit.
Once inside, all rooms are on 1 level.
• 1 Bedroom with King siz bed + closet
• 2 Bedrooms with Full size beds + closet
• 1 full bathroom
• Stylish and comfortable living room area with Smart TV + electric fireplace + sofa and small nook for eating.
• Beautifully updated kitchen with everything you need!
• Washer & dryer
Entire space of Unit 3 is included in this rental....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Booking of this property serves as an acknowledgement to these rules and disclaimers.
- - We are not accepting reservations from local residents at this time, we reserve the right to immediately cancel any reservations from local residents.
- - Primary guest ID must match the name on profile when checked by host, and if there is anyone under 21 in the group the person booking & checking in must be over 25. Must have valid government ID & phone number on file.
- - Upon booking we require the primary guests to provide the full name and ages of all individuals who will be on site at any time.
- - No more than the number of people booked ON PREMISE at any time: $200 fine per person if detected.
- - No smoking inside the house -$250 fine if detected.
- - Quiet hours from 10pm to 8am(50 decibels). We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property and allows us to respond to noise nuisances without disrupting your stay. NoiseAware is privacy compliant and is required on this property.
- - Please no dogs on furnishings unless covered with our or their own coverings.
- - Please remove shoes
- - LATE CHECK OUT: Unfortunately, we do not allow late checkout to respect our cleaners’ schedules. A fine of 50% of the upcoming night’s stay will be imposed for a late checkout between 30 minutes and 2 hours past checkout time. Any checkout beyond 2 hours late will be charged at 2x the upcoming night’s stay.
- - SUPPLIES/TOILETRIES: HOST will provide initial supplies for the guest to get you started. For stays longer than a few days guests are responsible for replenishing supplies and toiletries.
- - LOST ITEMS: We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables during your stay. We cannot be responsible for any items left behind. There will be a minimum $100 handling fee for returning requested items to you. Shipping and packaging will be charged at cost. Items will be kept for 5 days. After which time they will be donated at management’s discretion.
- THE FOLLOWING APPLIES FOR LONG TERM STAYS (>28 nights)
- - VERIFICATION PROCESS: For all longer bookings, we require a verification process . Check in info will not be provided if you don't complete verification process. This verification process includes a providing a selfie picture which is a clear photo of you holding a COPY OF VALID PHOTO ID
- - OCCUPANCY USE AND CARE: Guest agrees to return premises to Owner on expiration date of Agreement in as clean and good condition as reasonable use will permit and to repair, replace or pay for any breakage or damage to the Property, furnishings, and equipment. Guest is only responsible for breakage or damage done by Guest and/or their guests. If the property becomes infested with bedbugs, mice, rats, cockroaches or any other infestation after check in inspection, it’s up to the guest to notify the owner promptly and is the responsibility of the guest to pay for and take any measures necessary to resolve the situation.
- - REPAIRS AND DAMAGES: Report any necessary repairs or damages immediately. The Guest shall pay for all repairs, replacements and damages caused by the act or neglect of the guest, the guest’s family, domestic employees, guests, or visitors, which includes but is not limited to sewer and plumbing drainage problems caused by the guest. If the property is damaged or in need of repair, the guest must promptly notify the owner. The guest understands and agrees that they are responsible for the first $150 of ANY and ALL repairs that are necessary to maintain the property and its appliances. This does NOT include the hot water heater, plumbing and electricity inside the walls. If the repair is deemed to be from guest neglect, the guest will be responsible for the entire balance of the repair. The owner will have a reasonable amount of time to make repairs.
- - SECURITY DEPOSIT: At HOSTS discretion HOST may request an additional security deposit