Olive Tale in Henley-On-Thames
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Olive Tale is an impressive home with every detail thought of to make this impressive townhouse your home away from home.
The contemporary kitchen and modern bathrooms give this townhouse the perfect blend of old and new. The bespoke oak dining table adds a natural elegance and makes this the ideal place for a relaxed evening meal with eminence.
The living room exudes pure class and is an exquisite mix of period features and modern luxury.
Upstairs on the 1st floor there is one double bedroom and a double sofa bed in the living room. On the 2nd floor is a master bedroom which has a king sized bed with an ensuite bathroom. There is also a further bedroom which features twin beds.
Neutral colours and streams of natural light make these beautiful rooms a place to really relax.
Located in the heart of the town, the house is just a stone’s throw away from the shops, restaurants and cafés, river Thames...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No events or parties
- • Quiet hours from 11pm to 8am
- • No smoking inside the property
- • No unauthorised visitors to the property
- • Only the guests listed on the booking form are allowed inside the property
- • No pets
- • All names of the guests staying must be provided upon booking
- • Please ensure only 1 car is parking in the 1 parking space