Westwind 108 2BD 2BA Platinum Condo in Lionshead Village
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This spacious condo is newly updated and very nicely decorated with a fresh modern mountain feel. The kitchen boast top of the line appliances and is perfect for cooking, entertaining and family gatherings. The open living room includes a gas fireplace to enjoy after a day of skiing while you relax in the comfortable furniture with the large screen TV. The primary bedroom has a king bed, TV and full private bathroom. The second bedroom has twin beds, TV and private bathroom. There is also a hide a bed in the living area for that extra person. This condo provides everything you need for a great Vail vacation:
Westwind at Vail is a perfect spot for families, friends and outdoor enthusiasts coming to enjoy Vail, CO! Westwind enjoys a year-round outdoor hot tub and pool, heated garage parking, ski lockers, onsite front desk, laundry facility, communal patio with large fireplace and grill, and a great location in the heart of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Basketball Courts: Community
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. LATE CHECK-OUTS: In the event that a party has not completely checked out by 10:00am on the date of departure, a fee equal to 25% of the rack nightly rate will be charged. After noon, the fee is equal to 100% of the rack nightly rate.
- 2. AGE - Primary guest must be over the age of 21 and be an occupant of the unit during the entire reservation period.
- 3. KEYS: Guests who require lock out assistance because they misplaced their key will be charged a $50 service fee.
- 4. NO SMOKING in or around the property. Guests violating this policy will be charged a minimum cleaning fee of $400.
- 5. NO PETS. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN OR ON THE PROPERTY. If an unauthorized pet is in the Property, the Guest shall be responsible for all damage caused by pet. Guest and the Guest’s guests and invitees will be required to immediately leave the Property or be removed. If Guest is in breach of this no pet prohibition herein, Guest forfeits the right of the return of any unused Rental Fees. Guest violating this policy will also be charged a cleaning fee in the minimum amount of $400 and the Guest’s credit card shall be charged for all costs incurred by Rental Agent to repair any damage to the Property caused by the pet.
- 6. MAINTENANCE AND DAMAGE. Guest shall be responsible for any and all damages caused by Guest, Guest’s guests or invitees. Guest acknowledges that, unless the Rental Agent is notified immediately upon occupancy, the Property including the furniture, furnishings and appliances shall be deemed to be in good working order, condition and repair. Guest shall keep the Property in a clean and sanitary condition, and shall immediately notify Rental Agent of any damage to the Property or its contents, or any inoperable equipment or appliances. Guest shall surrender the Property, at termination, in as good condition as received, normal wear and tear expected. Guest shall not commit any waste upon the Property or any nuisance or act which may disturb the quiet enjoyment of any neighboring occupants. If at any time the maximum number of occupants is exceeded or if the Rental Agent receives information about excessive noise, Rental Agent has the right to evict Guest and all occupants immediately and to bill the Guest a minimum service fee of $250. Guest hereby acknowledges and agrees that insurance policies of the Rental Agent and the Owner of the Property do not cover the Guest’s personal property. If excessive wear and tear and/or damage is found on property Guest authorizes the Rental Agent to bill them for additional fees.
- 7. LAWS AND RULES AND REGULATIONS - Guest shall comply with all municipal, state and federal laws, and adhere to all rules and regulations of the complex or homeowners association in which the Property is located, including rules with respect to smoking, noise, odors, disposal of refuse, parking and use of common areas.
- 8. Properties are fully furnished and will include bedspreads, linens, pillows, towels, a fully equipped kitchen, and TV, unless otherwise specified.
- 9. One mid-week housekeeping service is included for every 7 nights booked, unless otherwise specified in the unit description. Additional housekeeping can be requested at an additional fee. Please note that you may be required to execute additional agreements in order to comply with Property Manager Terms of Service, Homeowner's association rules or local laws or regulations.