Beaver Creek Landing A207 - Charming Mountain Residence
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This two-bedroom, two-and-half-bath residence on the second floor is a wonderful home for couples traveling together. With charming mountain decor and big western views all the way to Castle Peak in the living room and dining room, guests are reminded that they are truly in the mountains. The open-plan kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and is equipped with everything you’ll need to whip up après ski drinks and hors d’oeuvres to enjoy in front of the fire.
The master bedroom off the dining room has a king-sized bed and en suite bathroom. The second bedroom has two sets of queen over queen bunks, also with en suite bathroom, located on the other side of the living room. The sleeper sofa in the living room will accommodate additional guests. The patio with gas grill and table allows you to enjoy and outdoor quiet space with fabulous valley views.
Beaver Creek Landing guests enjoy...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.