Evia’s Apartment - New Apartment In Town!
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Evia’s Apartment is a completely renovated apartment of 60 sq.m. which is located in a beautiful district of the city of Zakynthos, Agios Lazaros. The modern furniture combined with the location of the apartment and the excellent hospitality of the owner make it one of the ideal options for an unforgettable vacation! The apartment consists of two bedrooms, a bathroom, a dining room, a living room (with a sofa bed) and a fully equipped kitchen. Both bedrooms have a double bed, spacious closets, HD TV and air conditioning - heating and cooling. From the kitchen of the apartment, you have the opportunity to go out to the backyard which overlooks the mountain.
Agios Lazaros is one of the most beautiful and quiet neighborhoods of Zakynthos, less than one kilometer from the city center. The port, Dionysiou Solomos square as well as the museums of the city are just as close. Going down on foot to the coastal road you meet the church of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: In Rooms
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
At the foot of the Bochali hill, Zakynthos stands as both the island's capital city and principal port. Visitor attractions in Zakynthos include the well-known church of San Dionisio, which houses the saint's relics, various museums, and the distinctive squares of D. Solomos and Saint Mark, the latter of which dates to the Venetian era and is home to the island's sole catholic church. A very attractive neighborhood surrounds the ruins of the old Venetian castle, which are situated at the top of the hill of Strani in the city's back, in addition to the seaside (marine road) and its tiny interior streets.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet Hours 23:00-07:00