Luxurious Holiday Home with Large Pool in Ocean Grove
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Newly renovated, the OASIS ON SUNSET offers a place of relaxation in the ultimate location. Close to the town centre, OASIS ON SUNSET provides a luxury stay. Each bedroom has their very own bathroom, which is a comfort worth looking forward too. Open plan living upstairs opens onto a large deck overlooking the pool and back garden. An entertainer’s dream includes an outdoor kitchen and dining area! A secluded sanctuary is downstairs with a private bedroom, bathroom, living and dining area.
OASIS ON SUNSET has a wonderful outdoor area that can be utilized all year round. The sliding doors from the living room open out on to an expansive deck area, where you can relax overlooking the wonderful greenery Ocean Grove has to offer. The pool is solar heated and is a great way to catch some sun and cool off any day. Shade is provided by the open outdoor kitchen and dining area. Here you can cook on the barbecue whilst next to the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- HOUSE RULES
- • It is important that the number of guests staying in the house is as per your booking request. Please ensure the number of occupants at the house does not exceed the number stipulated.
- • We have a strict NO SMOKING policy at our house
- • We arrange for the house to have a full clean prior to your arrival. We request that you leave the house in a clean and tidy state and treat it as if it were your own home.
- • Guests agree not to create any nuisance or excessive noise, causing annoyance to the owners or occupiers of any nearby premises. No parties or functions please.
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is NOT acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received.
- • All loud music must cease by 11.00 pm
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • As the guest of the property, you are responsible to take due care of the property. Guests are responsible for all damages, breakages and loss incurred during the booking dates.
- • We reserve the right to request payment from the security deposit lodged should the following additional expense result from your stay at our house:
- o Extra cleaning including BBQ, putting away of crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and glassware etc.
- o Lost keys and remote controls
- o Unnecessary call outs, breakages or damage.
- o Missing linen, towels or items removed from the house.
- o Rejection of rubbish collection due to incorrect usage.
- • As a guest of the property, you indemnify us and the owners of the property of any liability caused by you or your guests which may arise during your stay at the property.