Ethelbert Cottage - Cosy seaside retreat in the heart of Broadstairs
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Beautifully decorated Cottage tucked away just off of Broadstairs high street only a 5 minute walk from Viking Bay. Ethelbert Cottage is the perfect base for a romantic getaway or to explore the East Kent coastline. Fully equipped to host you for any duration, you will fall in love with Broadstairs and Ethelbert Cottage and what East Kent has to offer.
Please note that the stairs leading up to the bedroom and bathroom are quite steep so Ethelbert Cottage may not be appropriate for those with mobility issues.
Ground Floor:- Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen & Outside Patio
First Floor :- Double Bedroom & Bathroom
You will have access to the entire property
Broadstairs is a coastal town on the Isle of Thanet in the Thanet district of east Kent, England, about 80 miles (130 km) east of London. It is part of the civil parish of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.