Luxury seasonal house with 3 bedrooms in Trancoso
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Beautiful luxury house located in the high standing condominium Altos de Trancoso, on a large plot of 5.000 m2 and surrounded by a tropical garden with a charming pool. Inspired by the design of the St. Benedict’s cross, the house has its own identity and a soothing energy.
At the center of the home is the kitchen, the heart of the house, where all the alchemy happens. Around the kitchen are three suites and a great pool: a very unusual environment that offers inspiration and harmonious living to its guests.
There are 3 suites, 2 with a king size bed and 1 with 3 single beds.
The condominium is a 10 minute walk from the quadrado or the beach, and has 24 hour security.
The team that serves the guests of the House will be at your service! Trained by 1 cook and 2 housekeepers.
This space is very pleasant and very well located in Trancoso.
Access will be allowed for the registered...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Trancoso is a quiet place with beautiful beaches, ideal for relaxing.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT INFORMATION
- As we want a careless stay for our guests, we do not like surprises for both parties. This is why we recommend you to read all below.
- •Standard check-in time 3 PM (15:00) and standard check-out time 10 AM (10:00) - A flexible check-in or check-out time is possible. The policy applies only when the booking calendar allows it (no guests checking in or out on the same day) - We charge a 200,00 BRL fee for check-in and check-out outside commercial hours (before 8 AM after 6 PM), on the weekend and on bank holidays.
- CLEANING AND ELECTRICITY BILL : We charge a one-time cleaning fee. The apartment will be clean at your check-in and fresh towels are provided - Additional cleaning service: price on request - R$20/day for electricity - For monthly rental, the electricity bill must be paid by the guest. The cost is R$ 1.50 kWh.
- GUESTS : Number of guests must be indicated in the booking request. Adding more guests after the booking will be allowed only if agreement is reached - Any other person in the property is the responsibility of the Guest.
- SAFETY : As is the rule in Rio de Janeiro, before the check in all the Guests staying at the property have to send us full name and passport number or ID which we will leave at the reception. For security reasons the building needs to know who is staying, this is an official access.
- RESPONSIBILITY : All of the properties are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- Guests shall be responsible for any fines that may be incurred due to violation of any laws, the convention or internal regulations of the building in which the apartment is located. Payment of the fine shall be made before departure, as soon as homeowners are notified as to the motive and value of said fine. If the notification arrives after the guests' departure, payment will be collected through the deposit.
- GROUNDS FOR EXPULSION : In the case the guest gets into trouble with the police involving illegal drugs or anything other illegal conduct in Brazil, homeowners will not be able to assist guests in any way, and will proceed to evict guests immediately with no refund.
- OTHER GROUNDS FOR EXPULSION : Breaking terms of the contract - Disturbing the neighbors, loud parties, underage prostitution, negligence, drugs, property damage or any other detrimental conduct - No loud parties or noises must be made after 22:00 (Brazilian Law states that loud noises must be stopped by 10PM) - If expulsion occurs, the guest will receive notification by the doorman or homeowner.