Mauna Kai 11
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Recently remodeled, with central air conditioning, comfortably sleeps 6. Very close to Princeville shopping center, 3-minute walk to the Westin resort and right next to the path to Anini beach.
The large common area and lanai offer lots of gathering space. 3 bedrooms and bathrooms also allow for privacy when traveling with friends or multiple generations. The condo comes with a well-equipped kitchen and is fully stocked with fresh towels and linens. The interior is spacious and new. Large picture windows offer garden views, a glimpse of the ocean. Excellent breezes. There are two primary bedrooms with an ensuite bath. The third bedroom has 2 twin beds which can be made into a king. This room also has its own bath but it is shared with the common area. The Mauna Kai complex has a large swimming pool and multiple BBQs for guests. The condo is a short walk to the Westin Resort and Princeville Shopping Center. Golf and tennis are...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Vehicles that are parked on the road shoulder overnight (after 10pm) will be subject to the Barnacle parking enforcement device. I'm sure by now, you are all familiar with the device as we have been using it in high traffic areas for a few years (Queen's Bath).
- The Barnacle attaches to the vehicle's windshield and requires a $150 payment to release the device. By utilizing the Barnacle on the road shoulders, we increase the effectiveness of attaching the violation to the appropriate person. Otherwise, if a vehicle parks on the road shoulder across the street from their house, the violation may not be applied to the proper account.
- Noise Nuisance Violation
- The noise rule states:
- Section 20. NOISE NUISANCE
- A. The Declaration provides that “No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any land in Princeville at Hanalei, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.”
- B. Noise sources which may constitute an annoyance/nuisance include, but are not limited to: boisterous activities, incessant animal noise, musical instruments, audio equipment, televisions, unmuffled or inadequately muffled motor vehicles, public address systems, spa/pool activity.
- C. Nuisance noise is defined as being excessively loud at the property line of the nearest neighbor.
- $150 for noise violations that occur between 7 am and 10pm.
- $300 for noise violations that occur after 10 pm and before 7am. If the noise continues, each violation fine will be $500 and can be applied every half hour.
- ***Any fines for violations of these house rules will be charged to the Guest.***