- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Mala Hale is tastefully designed throughout with vaulted ceilings and comfortable furnishings. Its open, airy layout and large windows with spectacular garden views make it an ideal space to gather with friends and family.
The upgraded kitchen opens up to the dining area for six with a spacious living area just beyond.
Furnished with stainless steel appliances and bar seating, the kitchen is a great space to cook a tasty dinner and hang out with friends. Enjoy dinner and cocktails from the screened lanai while taking in views of the lush manicured yard.
Mala Hale features three well-appointed bedrooms (two kings and one queen) each with large windows, ceiling fans, and flatscreen TVs. The primary features lanai access and an en suite bathroom, while the two guest rooms share a beautifully appointed second bathroom.
Free Wifi, high-speed internet, and a washer and dryer provide you with additional...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- CLOSING UP THE HOUSE:
- All windows, screen windows and doors closed and locked making sure that they are snapped closed tightly All lights off, fans and TV off Be sure to lock the front door
- GARBAGE DISPOSAL:
- When using the garbage disposal, please run plenty of cold water. Please avoid throwing in hard or fibrous objects to avoid damaging and clogging up the system.
- NO SMOKING:
- Guest agrees that there is to be no smoking in the unit, on any lanais, or on the property during occupancy. Guest will be responsible for any damage to the property caused by cigarettes and/or cigarette smoke. Extra cleaning fee will be charged up to $500.
- This property is cleaned prior to Guest’s arrival. Fresh Linens and towels are placed in the apartment along with a starter supply of soaps, shampoos and paper products. Additional supplies that may be needed shall be the responsibility of the Guest. Please use cutting boards and not kitchen counter when chopping food. Suntan oil is almost impossible to remove from carpets, upholstery and linen. Please exercise care.
- TRASH CANS AND TRASH REMOVAL:
- Trash pick up is early Wednesday morning. Please put out trash inside the home into the trash bin located on the side of the garage. Please be sure to use trash bags and secure lids of the cans. Kauai does not offer recycling service. If you choose to recycle, you can take your items to the transfer station or dump located on Kuhio Highway across the street from the old Princeville Golf / Clubhouse. Excess trash left in the home from not putting the trash bin in the curb may be charged at $30
- Vehicles that are parked on the road shoulder overnight (after 10pm) will be subject to the Barnacle parking enforcement device. I'm sure by now, you are all familiar with the device as we have been using it in high traffic areas for a few years (Queen's Bath).
- The Barnacle attaches to the vehicle's windshield and requires a $150 payment to release the device. By utilizing the Barnacle on the road shoulders, we increase the effectiveness of attaching the violation to the appropriate person. Otherwise, if a vehicle parks on the road shoulder across the street from their house, the violation may not be applied to the proper account.
- Noise Nuisance Violation
- The noise rule states:
- Section 20. NOISE NUISANCE
- A. The Declaration provides that “No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any land in Princeville at Hanalei, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.”
- B. Noise sources which may constitute an annoyance/nuisance include, but are not limited to: boisterous activities, incessant animal noise, musical instruments, audio equipment, televisions, unmuffled or inadequately muffled motor vehicles, public address systems, spa/pool activity.
- C. Nuisance noise is defined as being excessively loud at the property line of the nearest neighbor.
- $150 for noise violations that occur between 7 am and 10pm.
- $300 for noise violations that occur after 10 pm and before 7am. If the noise continues, each violation fine will be $500 and can be applied every half hour.
- ***Any fines for violations of these house rules will be charged to the Guest.***