- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
On Kaua’i’s picturesque north shore, a popular destination due to its lush green cliffs and stunning sunsets, sits beautiful Lani Oasis. This four bedroom, three bath home has family-friendly features including a fenced-in salt-water pool, bunk bed room, and plenty of space. The scenic town of Princeville has offerings that will please the whole family, such as horseback riding on a working ranch and chocolate tasting in an exotic garden.
A rock wall encloses the backyard pool at Lani Oasis and the lush, green palms beyond make it feel like a true island paradise. The adults will enjoy the waterfall feature in the pool’s deep end, while the kids are safe in the separate wading area. All-new outdoor furniture provides the perfect atmosphere to lounge poolside in style or enjoy a meal cooked on the patio grill. Rinse off in the outdoor shower before heading inside via the sliding glass doors. The large great room lies beneath a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Vehicles that are parked on the road shoulder overnight (after 10pm) will be subject to the Barnacle parking enforcement device. I'm sure by now, you are all familiar with the device as we have been using it in high traffic areas for a few years (Queen's Bath).
- The Barnacle attaches to the vehicle's windshield and requires a $150 payment to release the device. By utilizing the Barnacle on the road shoulders, we increase the effectiveness of attaching the violation to the appropriate person. Otherwise, if a vehicle parks on the road shoulder across the street from their house, the violation may not be applied to the proper account.
- Noise Nuisance Violation
- The noise rule states:
- Section 20. NOISE NUISANCE
- A. The Declaration provides that “No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any land in Princeville at Hanalei, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.”
- B. Noise sources which may constitute an annoyance/nuisance include, but are not limited to: boisterous activities, incessant animal noise, musical instruments, audio equipment, televisions, unmuffled or inadequately muffled motor vehicles, public address systems, spa/pool activity.
- C. Nuisance noise is defined as being excessively loud at the property line of the nearest neighbor.
- $150 for noise violations that occur between 7 am and 10pm.
- $300 for noise violations that occur after 10 pm and before 7am. If the noise continues, each violation fine will be $500 and can be applied every half hour.
- ***Any fines for violations of these house rules will be charged to the Guest.***