Kona By The Sea (Big Island)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This stunning property is now accepting longer-term stays at reduced rates. Please inquire for details.
In the resort setting of Kona by the Sea, unit #124 is located in the historic Ali’i Dr. district, in downtown Kailua-Kona. This fantastic location offers amazing shops and restaurants and is "the place to be" when visiting the Big Island of Hawaii! This first floor, ocean front, corner unit condo offers fabulous ocean and incredible sunset views. Come relax and unwind while you watch the waves and feel the warmth of the tropical Hawaiian sunshine.
This luxury two bedroom, two bath condo is fully and comfortably furnished with ample seating, a cozy kitchen and all the comforts of home. Come and enjoy the spacious living space with a flat screen TV and all the modern technological advances. Feast your eyes on the amazing ocean views from almost every room in the house! The primary bedroom sports a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- QUIET HOURS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the STVR shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- USE OF PROPERTY:
- The STVR shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- TV: To Turn on the TV press: TV- Power and then Cable- Power
- Kitchen: There are instruction manuals for the appliances located in the storage room by the washer and dryer. The water purifier “PUR” will work in the down position and will swivel up and off for regular use. Do NOT purify HOT water, it will ruin the filter! When the “PUR” window shows all white, it needs a new filter. Please be sure to close side windows if it may rain. The rain will not come in from the lanai, unless it is a major storm.
- A/C – Fans- Lights:
- Please turn off the fans and lights when you leave for an extended period and when you depart the island. AC control is in the hallway by the Livingroom. Please maintain 75 -80 degrees F when in use. When in use, units should be set as follows: AC- ON or COOL, Fan- AUTO (Please be mindful of electric use- Hawaii has the highest electric rates in the country. Lights off, AC only as needed, keep sliding doors and windows closed when AC is on, Hand wash small loads of dishes).
- Beach/ Pool:
- There are beach and pool towels available for guests within the unit.
- Salt Water Pool: Public access: This saltwater pool is not maintained and get very slippery. Please watch for large surf when visiting the saltwater pool.
- Kona By the Sea Common Area:
- Pool/Spa/Fitness Center: Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult (over 18). Please shower off before entering the pool or the spa. Please use swim diapers for small children- regular diapers are not allowed in the pool. Reasonably sized toys, inflatable mats, tubes, snorkel gear and similar items shall NOT be permitted in the pool-NOT ALLOWED IN SPA. No glass or other breakable material is permitted in the pool area. Group sports such as football, baseball, basketball, volleyball or golf shall be prohibited in the common elements. Loud and or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of other will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. The use of profane or abusive language will not be tolerated within the common elements of Kona By the Sea. Any persons using such language shall leave the common area of Kona By the Sea upon the request of the Managing Agent, Resident Manager or other employee or representative of the Kona By the Sea Community.
- Common Areas and Lanais: Please do not hang wet towels, bathing suits or any other wet items to dry on outside Lanais, common areas or walkways. Surf boards, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, etc., shall not be operated, used, left or allowed to stand on any part of the premises, other than inside the property.
- Please Do not feed the birds, cats or geckos on the lanai or wandering around the property.
- Parking is on a first come first serve basis. Guests of Kona By the Sea can park in any of the parking stalls within the Community. (Transportation vehicles, including bicycles, mopeds, golf carts and motorcycles shall be operated only on the road. Please do not park on the grass. Vehicles shall travel at speeds no greater than the posted speed limit. Drivers shall observe traffic and directional signs. Any occupant or guest that violates the parking and vehicle regulations may have their vehicle towed or booted at their own expense).
- Trash and recyclables shall be disposed of only in the trash receptacles located within the trash enclosure. If trash receptacle is full, please find another trash receptacle which is not full within the community. All trash must be wrapped or bagged. No flammable, combustible cans are allowed to be disposed of in the trash chute(s). There is a $50.00 fee charged for the clean-up of any trash receptacle(s) or enclosure caused by failure of Guest to follow the foregoing rules.
- Departure Time
- Please comply with the required check out time of 11am. We frequently have guests checking in at 4:00pm and need every minute to clean the house to provide the standard each guests deserves. Please lock all windows and doors, remove trash, empty the refrigerator, turn off all appliances and, fans, lights, AC and check for your belongings. Please leave sheets on the bed and we ask that you please launder excess bath and beach towels.