Mauna Lani KaMilo #123
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
KaMilo 123 is a brand-new stylish home within the Mauna Lani Resort. This designer home shows attention to detail while keeping a casual attitude towards resort living. The floor plan includes 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. With over 3,700 SF of interior and exterior space. This home offers an abundance of space for family and entertaining.
The first level living quarters features a light-filled open floor plan made up of the luxury kitchen, dining room and living room, all with golf course views that will leave you speechless. The cozy living room has a large flat-screen smart TV, custom made sitting chairs, and a comfortable couch to relax on.
•BR1: Private upper-level Primary Suite, King bed, ensuite luxury bathroom with walk in shower
•BR2: Lower-level Primary Suite, King bed, luxury primary bath with large soaking tub
•BR3: Lower-level 2nd bedroom with two twin beds and shared bath with third...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- QUIET HOURS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the STVR shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- USE OF PROPERTY:
- The STVR shall not be used for commercial purposes.
- TV: To Turn on the TV press: TV- Power and then Cable- Power
- There are instruction manuals for the appliances to the right of the refrigerator in the cabinet drawers.
- Gas Gril
- l- is located on the back lanai and is available for use. Turn on gas tank under cabinet. You will need the clicker starter to start the grill . Clicker in outside drawer by grill. Please turn off gas tank after each use. (There is a replacement propane tank stored under the grill in the locked cabinet. The key to access the cabinet is hanging on the hook by the door into the garage).
- A/C – Fans- Lights:
- Please turn off the fans and lights when you leave for an extended period and when you depart the island. AC control is in the dining room. Please maintain 75 -80 degrees F when in use. When in use, units should be set as follows: AC- ON or COOL, Fan- AUTO (Please be mindful of electric use- Hawaii has the highest electric rates in the country. Lights off, AC only as needed, keep sliding doors and windows closed when AC is on, Hand wash small loads of dishes).
- Beach/ Pool:
- There are beach and pool towels available for guests within the unit.
- Salt Water Pool: Public access: This saltwater pool is not maintained and get very slippery. Please watch for large surf when visiting the saltwater pool.
- Kamilo Common Area:
- Pool/Spa/Fitness Center: Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult (over 18). Please shower off before entering the pool or the spa. Please use swim diapers for small children- regular diapers are not allowed in the pool. Reasonably sized toys, inflatable mats, tubes, snorkel gear and similar items shall NOT be permitted in the pool-NOT ALLOWED IN SPA. No glass or other breakable material is permitted in the pool area. Group sports such as football, baseball, basketball, volleyball or golf shall be prohibited in the common elements. Loud and or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of other will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. The use of profane or abusive language will not be tolerated within the common elements of Kamilo. Any persons using such language shall leave the common area of Kamilo upon the request of the Managing Agent, Resident Manager or other employee or representative of the Kamilo Community.
- Common Areas and Lanais: Please do not hang wet towels, bathing suits or any other wet items to dry on outside Lanais, common areas or walkways. Surf boards, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, etc., shall not be operated, used, left or allowed to stand on any part of the premises, other than inside the property.
- Please Do not feed the birds, cats or geckos on the lanai or wandering around the property.
- Guests shall park anywhere within the parking areas. (Transportation vehicles, including bicycles, mopeds, golf carts and motorcycles shall be operated only on the road. Please do not park on the grass. Vehicles shall travel at speeds no greater than the posted speed limit. Drivers shall observe traffic and directional signs. Any occupant or guest that violates the parking and vehicle regulations may have their vehicle towed or booted at their own expense).
- Trash and recyclables shall be disposed of only in the trash receptacles located within the trash enclosure. If trash receptacle is full, please find another trash receptacle which is not full within the community. All trash must be wrapped or bagged. No flammable, combustible cans are allowed to be disposed of in the trash chute(s). There is a $50.00 fee charged for the clean-up of any trash receptacle(s) or enclosure caused by failure of Guest to follow the foregoing rules.
- Departure Time
- Please comply with the required check out time of 11am. We frequently have guests checking in at 4:00pm and need every minute to clean the house to provide the standard each guests deserves. Please lock all windows and doors, remove trash, empty the refrigerator, turn off all appliances and, fans, lights, AC and check for your belongings. Please leave sheets on the bed and we ask that you please launder excess bath and beach towels.