Sea & Tree - Double Storey With Bay Views
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
The best of beachside tranquility and convenient location with alfresco entertainment on two levels overlooking stunning views, a perfect retreat to share with family or friends. It’s full of light and has gorgeous views of both bush and bay.
Located in a very quiet street, high up on Mt Martha, the views are outstanding from both the large balcony and the newly renovated and appointed open plan living upstairs.
You can’t help but unwind and relax sitting watching the bay views during the day and the city lights at night.
Great base to explore the beautiful Mornington Peninsula or for winery, spa, markets and golf weekends. The split level home has a spacious airy feeling, but is very private.
Perfect for all Seasons
Summer - relax on the balcony or in air conditioned comfort upstairs in the Open plan area. Upstairs includes new modern kitchen with microwave and coffee machine, Dining that can...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Short Stay Rental Accommodation
- Important visitor information
- Welcome to the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, we sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. This property is registered under the Mornington Peninsula Shire Short Stay Rental Accommodation Local Law. Guests of this property must ensure they read and follow the requirements of the Code of Conduct during their stay.
- The Code of Conduct requires guests to:
- • Behave responsibly during your stay. Loud yelling, screaming, cheering and aggressive behaviour is Not acceptable and may result in the early termination of your stay if a complaint is received by Council
- • No additional accommodation is permitted on site such as tents, caravans, campervans
- • Do not use outdoor areas for activity between 11.00 pm to 7.00 am
- • Place all waste into the bins provided prior to leaving