- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
What could best be described as an industrial revolution in holiday home design, The Shed has a style all its own, and features the rare ability to comfortably accommodate the largest family or group of couples. Set in a quiet idyllic bush setting, only 400m from the heart of town, The Shed redefines the traditional holiday home. Seven bedrooms flank the kitchen, dining and living area which give new meaning to the term open plan. Multiple deck areas across two levels afford guests the perfect opportunity to come together or be apart. Three of the seven bedrooms include full ensuite bathrooms, one in particular complete with free standing bath. The main living space offers two separate lounge areas, galley kitchen & dining space, and features a double sided wood fire. Industrial lighting, polished concrete floors, spiral staircase and sculptured steel window shades, all add to this modern masterpiece.
Strict No Party Policy...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available On-site: Available for additional fee
Free Parking: On-site
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: In Rooms
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Disabled parking Spot
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.