Regency Towers 904
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Known as Florida’s Best Kept Secret, Navarre Beach is that quaint, family-friendly spot you’ve been searching for, minus the congestion of some of the more commercial vacation sites.
Our unit is just steps off of the east elevators on the very top floor, assuring you of the most incredible views of both the Gulf and Santa Rosa Sound. With nine ft. ceilings and over 1500 sq. ft., condos in Navarre Beach Regency are spacious and comfortable with floor to ceiling/wall to wall double sliding glass doors in both the master bedroom and the great room. The private 30’ x 8’ balcony has comfortable seating for 8 with a bistro table, love seat, and 2 lounges.
The fully functional, well-equipped kitchen opens into the great room. A breakfast bar for four connects the kitchen to the large dining area. The living area has two sofas (one a queen sleeper sofa) and two comfy chairs, as well as a flat screen TV. Free wireless is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
In addition to the food and drinks at Juana's Pagodas or Lagerheads on the Gulf, you can enjoy the longest pier on the Florida Gulf Coast, Navarre Beach Marine Science Station with summer camps for kids, three man-made diving/snorkeling reefs, and the sea turtle conservation center. Panhandle Butterfly House is located just across the sound at Santa Rosa Park. A paved bike/walking path runs the length of the island and continues through the National Seashore to Pensacola Beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.