Exceptional house on the island of Gipoia in Angra dos Reis
- 7 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Property of 8000 m2, 7 rooms including 3 suites with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. which comfortably accommodate 14 people for your stay.
The charm of the property is felt by the spirit of wood and stone in accordance with a luxurious nature that surrounds it! The living room is totally glazed with more than 10 meters of height under ceiling and offers an exceptional luminosity and allows to admire the view of this true paradise!
At the edge of the beach, a shelter with a huge table as well as a bar area, professional barbecue and pizza oven will allow you to dine easily.
A 50 meter long boat dock will delight fishing lovers, a natural water pool for those who prefer to sunbathe, and paths in the forest for hiking enthusiasts!
This space is very pleasant and ideally located on the island of Gipoia.
Access will be allowed for the registered guests throughout the property for the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Ilha da Gipóia is the second largest island of Angra dos Reis, it offers a little bit of everything: beaches with perfect waves for surfing, like brava and praia de fora, Praia das Amendoeiras, deserted, or Praia da Fazenda, quiet, with sands full of shells and a calm sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT INFORMATION
- As we want a careless stay for our guests, we do not like surprises for both parties. This is why we recommend you to read all below.
- •Standard check-in time 3 PM (15:00) and standard check-out time 10 AM (10:00) - A flexible check-in or check-out time is possible. The policy applies only when the booking calendar allows it (no guests checking in or out on the same day) - We charge a 200,00 BRL fee for check-in and check-out outside commercial hours (before 8 AM after 6 PM), on the weekend and on bank holidays.
- CLEANING AND ELECTRICITY BILL : We charge a one-time cleaning fee. The apartment will be clean at your check-in and fresh towels are provided - Additional cleaning service: price on request - R$20/day for electricity - For monthly rental, the electricity bill must be paid by the guest. The cost is R$ 1.50 kWh.
- GUESTS : Number of guests must be indicated in the booking request. Adding more guests after the booking will be allowed only if agreement is reached - Any other person in the property is the responsibility of the Guest.
- SAFETY : As is the rule in Rio de Janeiro, before the check in all the Guests staying at the property have to send us full name and passport number or ID which we will leave at the reception. For security reasons the building needs to know who is staying, this is an official access.
- RESPONSIBILITY : All of the properties are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- Guests shall be responsible for any fines that may be incurred due to violation of any laws, the convention or internal regulations of the building in which the apartment is located. Payment of the fine shall be made before departure, as soon as homeowners are notified as to the motive and value of said fine. If the notification arrives after the guests' departure, payment will be collected through the deposit.
- GROUNDS FOR EXPULSION : In the case the guest gets into trouble with the police involving illegal drugs or anything other illegal conduct in Brazil, homeowners will not be able to assist guests in any way, and will proceed to evict guests immediately with no refund.
- OTHER GROUNDS FOR EXPULSION : Breaking terms of the contract - Disturbing the neighbors, loud parties, underage prostitution, negligence, drugs, property damage or any other detrimental conduct - No loud parties or noises must be made after 22:00 (Brazilian Law states that loud noises must be stopped by 10PM) - If expulsion occurs, the guest will receive notification by the doorman or homeowner.
- *There may be a security deposit charge for your booking, depending on the platform of your booking. Please, ask for more information.