The Blue Goose in Historic Downtown
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This charming cottage is ideal for your next vacation. Steeped in the rich downtown history, The Blue Goose used to be a historic bar/restaurant/lounge in this area of ancient, historic St Augustine. The kitchen chairs and the mural in the one bedroom are actually from the original building! Talk about reliving yesteryear! Can you just imagine the conversations had at the bar? Right here in this very building. If only the walls could talk!! This fabulous location puts you just steps away from some of downtown’s most popular destinations. You will definitely need to visit these amazing restaurants, such as the Ice Plant, the Blue Hen, St. Augustine Fish camp, & many other mouthwatering restaurants, eateries and attractions in the downtown area. You will find that this home is perfect for anyone looking to fully immerse themselves in the St. Augustine experience, while resonating with so much of the fun and interesting history! The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- You must be at least 25 years of age in order to make a reservation. The person who makes the reservation must occupy the residence for the duration of the reservation.