Four Bedroom Byron Hinterland Luxury Home with High Ceilings
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Natural light flows into spacious living areas, highlighting rustic timber beams exposed on white cathedral ceilings. Cool stone contrasts with exquisite wooden parquetry and sliding barn doors bring a sense of farm life indoors.
Stretch out and greet the sun with yoga in the purpose built yoga space or move onto the manicured lawns overlooking an idyllic rural vista before a lively morning of table tennis, petanque or volleyball, all within the privacy of your Byron Bay hinterland retreat.
Swing under the shade of the trees and reminisce, or dream of the next big adventure while lounging poolside. Afternoon arrives, cocktails are served and a backgammon challenge is on!
Balmy afternoons turn into evening sunsets gazing out from under an iconic bullnose verandah towards the pristine forest of the Nightcap National Park. The only sound is the crackle of the wood fired pizza oven as it alights and holiday...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.