Altus 305 - Mountain Living
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Situated a short walk from Gondola One and adjacent to Gore Creek, this newly-constructed, third-floor, mountain contemporary residence offers a great room with a gas fireplace and floor-to-ceiling windows, an epicurean kitchen outfitted with stainless steel Wolf appliances, as well as a dining table for eight. Additional features include three guest suites, each with an opulent, attached bathroom (two have a king size bed, the third has two queen size beds), custom lighting, hardwood flooring, stacked washer/dryer, air conditioning and parking for one vehicle. Guests will savor sweeping Vail Mountain and Golden Peak views from the furnished terrace (with BBQ), on-site amenities such as outdoor hot tub and fire pit, plus the convenience of being an easy walk from Village dining, shopping and fun. Complimentary Vail shuttle service is also available.
Vail Rental License No. 031442
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.