Casa Palm Breeze
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Enjoy an entire home with three suites and your own piece of paradise in Casa Palm Breeze in wonderful Ojochal.
This three bedroom home has Pacific Ocean views from every room of the home (except the bathrooms). All three bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms (sink, toilet and shower), air conditioning and patio (first floor) or balcony (the two suites upstairs). You will have the exclusive use of the entire property.
The large Owner’s Suite is located upstairs and has beautiful vaulted ceilings, en-suite bathroom, large closet area and a private patio.
Bedroom #1 is on the main floor and has a sliding glass door access to the swimming pool area and patio. In addition, there is a en-suite bathroom, A/C and ceiling fan.
Bedroom #2 is upstairs and above Bedroom #1. Bedroom #2 has a vaulted ceiling, en-suite bathroom, private patio, A/C and ceiling fan.
The open floorpan on the first floor ...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Check in time is 3:00 PM Check out time is 11:00 AM
- This is a NON-SMOKING house and no smoking is permitted anywhere on the property. If smoking occurs in the unit a $500 cleaning fee will be billed to Renter.
- To secure the reservation, the cleaning and admin fee and 50% of the rental amount must be made. The remaining 50% of the rental fee is due 60 days in advance. For multi-month rentals, over 60 days, two months will always be prepaid.
- Pets are NOT permitted unless agreed to, in writing, in advance. In the event that the home allows pets, there will be a mandatory $75 fee/pet (2 maximum) and a $200 (total) deposit required, in addition to a credit card authorization. Maximum weight for allowable pet is 20 kg
- CANCELLATIONS/EARLY DEPARTURES: A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation and a $500 fee will be charged. Cancellations made within 30-59 days have a 50% fee. Cancellations within 30 days are non-refundable. Early departure, for any reason, does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is posted inside the home and all renters must declare, before access to the home is granted, the total number of people that will be using the home. Renters are not allowed to sublease or rent out the home during their time here, unless confirmed in writing with OPM. Violation of this will result in immediate expulsion and no refund.
- NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. Please contact us if you would like that service.
- Pool Rules: There is NO DIVING into the swimming pool and no glassware allowed near the pool.
- Any missing linings or missing items from the house will be billed directly to the renter at retail cost plus 35%.
- Any items found by our staff that was left on the property from guests, will be kept for five (5) business days before being discarded. Should clients wish for OPM to mail the forgotten item to another location, a $50 fee plus the charge of mailing, will be charged to a credit card on file prior to sending.
- There is a laundry room inside the home. Please do not overfill and remember to empty out the dryer lint screen.
- Renter: Renter(s) who signed this contract are liable for all the damage to the home, regardless if they themselves caused it, or any other family member or guest who is in the group.
- The Property is provided in “as is” condition. Osa Property Management shall use its best efforts to ensure the operation of all amenities in the Property, such as internet access, satellite TV, etc. Osa Property Management shall not be held responsible for such items that don’t work due to supplier or technical issues, but will make every effort to correct any issues as reported as quickly as possible. Guest acknowledges that use of all amenities (swimming pool, etc) may be potentially dangerous and involve potential risks if improperly used, particularly with regard to children and such use is at the Guest’s own risk.
- Risk of Loss and Indemnification: Guest agrees that all personal property, furnishings, personal effects and other items brought into the Property by Guest/visitors, shall be at the sole risk of Guest with regard to any theft, damage, destruction or other loss and Rental Agent shall not be responsible or liable for any reason whatsoever.
- Assumption of Risk, Injury and Loss. It is understood that this home is located near a jungle in Costa Rica and it is possible that dangerous animals, reptiles and/or insects may be close to the home. The Renter(s) assume all risk and acknowledge that wildlife may cause serious and permanent injury/death. Additionally, Renter(s) assume all risks associated with the swimming pool, the home itself and the property. The Renter(s) will hold harmless the owners of this home, Osa Property Management, SRL, and all officers of the company for any injury that may result from any use of the home.
- Entry and Inspection: Osa Property Management reserves the right to enter the Property at reasonable times and with reasonable advance notice for the purposes of inspecting the Property or showing the Property to prospective purchasers, renters or other authorized persons. If OPM has a reasonable belief that there is imminent danger to any person or to any property, OPM may enter the Property without advance notice.
- Air Conditioners. If guests manipulate or damage the A/C units, the sensors or remotes, a fee to repair them will be sent for repairs plus a $300 add-on fee.
- Credit Card requirement for non-AirBnB Rentals. A copy of a valid credit card is required prior to check-in, including postal/zip code of the billing address.
- Long-term renters (24 days or longer) are responsible for the electricity. An electricity deposit will be taken when the reservation is secured and any remaining electricity amounts will be charged to the credit card (+ 4% bank processing fee) on file or paid directly to the Banco de Costa Rica account.
- Renter agrees to provide Osa Property Management 24 hours to remedy any large problems related to the rental unit. If Renter chooses to vacate the rental unit before the 24 hours, they will give up their right for any compensation.
- Guest Protect Travel Insurance (G-330CSA) - Rental Agreement Language (general, adverse weather or medical focus)
- General Version:
- Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for the loss of prepaid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverage is available for events such as a sickness or injury of yourself, family member or traveling companion; flight delays due to adverse weather; interruptions of road service; terrorist acts; and mandatory evacuations. The plan also includes other valuable coverages such as Medical and Dental, Baggage, and Emergency Assistance and Transportation in addition to useful services such as identity theft, concierge and 24/7/365 emergency assistance. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Additional terms and conditions apply; please read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully www.csatravelprotection.com/certpolicy.do?product=G-330CSA and contact Generali Global Assistance at 866-999-4018 with coverage questions.
- Adverse Weather Focus:
- The Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with regard to the rental Property. Any changes, amendments or modifications must be made in writing. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Costa Rica.