Charlotte Spacious Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to the Queen City (Charlotte, NC) and to this charming and newly renovated bungalow located in the historic Belmont neighborhood, close to the NoDa area. NoDa is the city’s arts and entertainment district. It’s known for its eclectic galleries and music venues, including the Neighborhood Theatre, host to big-name acts, and intimate spots like the Evening Muse. Artisan gift shops, jewelry stores. Local eats include Southern fare, Cajun cuisine, and pizza, and there are a number of hip-dive bars.
This modern and fully-furnished house comes with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms featuring an open living and kitchen area for an inviting space to relax or entertain.
As you pull up to the driveway, you’ll be greeted by a perfectly manicured front yard with beautiful landscaping and architectural details of the house. Your front porch with a comfortable outdoor sitting arrangement is a perfect place to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • NO PARTIES or excessive noise. Guests agree to observe quiet hours between 9 pm and 8 am.
- • NO SMOKING of any kind in the unit and on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $200.00 fine, plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove the smoke odor.
- • For an additional fee, daily housekeeping services are available upon your request.
- • Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities, or parking lots.
- • The primary guest should be at least 20 years of age on the day of arrival.
- • Pet Policy
- Pets are allowed at an additional ($350 + Tax) fee.
- The guest must inform about the pet right after the reservation.
- One pet per unit max.
- All dogs must remain on the leash while in public spaces. The pet owner must pick up all waste. Dogs must not exhibit excessive barking or other disturbing behaviors. The pet owner is responsible for all damages to the property.
- Any violation of the policy will incur a $500.00 fine, plus the cleaning costs necessary to clean the unit.