- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Time is a wonderfully fluid concept in this polished, four-bedroom home, where period interiors are interlaced with contemporary design and the odd flash off sixties’ chic. A well-furnished patio and a peaceful location in the leafy, riverside neighbourhood of Putney, make this a welcome family retreat from the city — which is still only a short trip away, with Putney train station and a couple of District Line stops nearby.
This well-designed house keeps things light, with fresh tones, large windows, and sleek furnishings. The living room peppers its classic, townhouse aesthetic with a modernist-meets-mod blend, expertly combining clean lines with retro curves and simple contrasts with pops of colours. There’s also a rather fabulous piano, if anyone’s up for tinkling on the ivories. Plus, whether it’s work or play, we’ve got you covered with superfast full fibre broadband. So be it multiple video calls or an indulgent...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.