- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Set in the lush tropical landscape of the Manualoha complex in the majestic Poipu Kai Resort, Manualoha 1005 is the perfect home away from home. Verdant lawns, immaculate palm trees and a variety of fragrant blossoms surround the spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath home. The serene and relaxed atmosphere will allow all of your cares to drift away on the sweet and blissful Kauai breeze.
Manualoha 1005 is a second and third floor townhouse style home. The second floor is equipped with:
*A generously large living room area including a 60" flatscreen TV, DVD/CD player and double Sleeper Sofa.
*Dining area with seating for 4 guests.
*Remodeled, open kitchen concept with granite countertops and stainless steel refrigerator including freezer, stove range with oven, microwave and dishwasher. Additional amenities include percolating coffeemaker, blender, cutlery, silverware, dishware, cookware and bakeware.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.