The Apple Cabin
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Enjoy this charming cabin perfectly located between Boone and Blowing Rock! Just two minutes off Highway 321 finds you in the log cabin community of Timber Ridge and at the door of The Apple Cabin.Enter the main room with a vaulted ceiling and gas log fireplace. The kitchen and dining areas are on this level too, and down the hall is the master King bedroom suite. Upstairs is a loft and the second bedroom suite with King bed as well as a loft with futon. This mountain cabin has a split system air conditioning unit to keep you cool in the warmer months. Outside you’ll enjoy the sights and sounds of Nature from the covered porch! Kick back in the cool mountain air and enjoy the gas firetable. Situated at 3500 ft in elevation, feel the cool mountain breezes through the year. Grill up a feast on the park-style charcoal grill. Your four-legged family members are welcome to come along too! The Apple Cabin is located less than 5 minutes into...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Basketball Courts: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Check in is after 4pm • Checkout by 10am
- • Pets are not permitted unless the property is listed as pet friendly. If the property is pet friendly, Property Manager will contact you to collect a pet fee.
- • Must be at least 25 years old to reserve. This person is required to be one of the persons staying in the property for the reserved dates.
- • No smoking inside the home. No trace of smoking left outside the home.
- • Do not leave food or trash outside as it could attract animals.
- • No parties or gatherings above the posted occupancy allowed. Keep outside noise respectable.
- • 4WD/AWD and/or chains recommended during winter- it is your responsibility to come prepared for winter weather. No refunds are given if you are not prepared for winter weather.
- • Guest is responsible for any damages caused by intentional (non-accidental) actions.
- • Host is not responsible for items left in the home.
- • Must electronically sign an additional Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions sent by Host (property manager) within 60 days of arrival