Villa Vesta - Kalamata Mediterranean Villas
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Villa Vesta is a luxurious villa, which was recently renovated (August 2021) in order to create a cozy space, which will be inhabited by a family or a group of friends.
The kitchen, the dining room and the living room of the villa are an open space.
The living room features a large corner sofa bed, smart flat-screen TV with Netflix access and a large dining area for 8 people.
The kitchen is fully equipped with modern top appliances, dishwasher, refrigerator, oven and coffee maker.
With very comfortable beds, American mattresses, elegant furniture, fully equipped kitchen, with energy windows and in general with all the comforts of the 21st century, guests will have a unique accommodation experience.
Heating, cooling and domestic hot water are provided 100% from renewable energy sources.
Security Deposit of EUR250 to be collected upon arrival.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Laundry Services: Available on request
Villa Vesta is located in a beautiful and quiet neighborhood of Kalamata with houses, next to the city center and very close to the local beach. Villa Vesta is part of the Kalamata Mediterranean Villas. The accommodation has been declared to the Hellenic Tourism Organization with notification number 1212070.000.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Pet Policy
- Pets are only allowed by arrangement, at an additional cost of € 30 per stay. Pets are not allowed in Pols Studio.
- [Please contact us before booking if you would like to bring your pet to Kalamata Mediterranean Villas]