Hi Country Haus Unit 1618
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This premium 3 bedroom, Hi Country Haus unit has a spacious 1,023 square feet, on the third floor.
In the living room a flat screen TV is mounted next to the wood burning fireplace and has additional entertainment options including a DVD player, CD player, free in-unit Wi-Fi access. Many comfortable furnishings including a newer sofa and recliner to complete the living room.
To the right of the main entrance of the unit is the kitchen with new appliances that complement the wood cabinets and updated counter tops.
Adjacent to the kitchen, dining room has a large table and chairs to accommodate 6 people. There is additional seating for 3 at the breakfast bar.
A full master suite including the updated bathroom and King sized bed.
The second bedroom has two sets of Twin bunk beds.
The third bedroom has a Queen bed. NO AIR CONDITIONING
A few steps away from the free town shuttle stop but you can also...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
- All guests must complete rental agreement to provide credit card, email and phone number.
- Please use contact information inside of the unit or guest portal to communicate directly with us at our local office.