Wai’ula’ula L202 - Lovely Upcountry Residence
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This lovely, upper-level, upcountry, oceanview residence offers a great room with sliding glass pocket doors for indoor/outdoor island living, a superior kitchen outfitted with Wolf and Sub-Zero stainless steel appliances/gas range, and a dining table for six. Additional features include dual master suites, each with an attached, well-appointed bathroom, a guest bedroom with two queen beds, a desk/work space, Hisense TVs throughout, air conditioning, ceiling fans and a laundry room. There’s also an expansive, furnished lanai with a Wolf outdoor kitchen and one-car garage. This residence is about a mile from the ocean.
Guests will enjoy unobstructed ocean, golf and mountain vistas, resort charging privileges and access to Hale Ikena Recreation Center, which is walking distance from this residence. All guests also receive access to the endless, unrivaled Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and Westin Hapuna Beach Resort amenities,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.