Ca Garzoni Moro - Murano
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Apartment Murano is a lovely two-room apartment located in the lovely mezzanine of the palazzo.
6 steps from the courtyard bring you directly to the apartment door, and many small windows wrap around the whole house. It overlooks the small adjoining canal and part of Palazzo Garzoni-Moro’s private courtyard. It has one double bedroom, a living room with open kitchen and dining table, and one marble bathroom with shower cabin. Antique glass collectibles and furnishings decorate the apartment. The kitchen is fully equipped and WiFi is included.
License number: M0270428380
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Garzoni-Moro is a prestigious late-Gothic palazzo located in the middle of the bend of the Grand Canal. The area of San Samuele and Santo Stefano has always been a favorite of the most important Venetian families for their private residence. Equally distant from San Marco – political and religious center – and Rialto – the business and finance heart of the city – it was the perfect location for families to exercise their power and manage their interests during the 1000-year history of the Venetian Republic. The first Venetian settlement in fact dates back to before the 10th century, while the first palazzo was built in the 12th century. Palazzo Garzoni-Moro was built in the 15th century and completely restored in 2017. It consists of a large main residence overlooking the Grand Canal, and 8 apartments on the opposite side of the building overlooking the private courtyard, the nearby canal, and the Venetian rooftops. The location is very calm and quiet despite it being close to the city’s main attractions, like the Guggenheim Collection museum, Gallerie dell’Accademia, Ca’ d’Oro-Giorgio Franchetti museum and gallery, Palazzo Giustiniani, and Palazzo Fortuny. Furthermore, the proximity to Salizada San Samuele, Calle della Mandola, and Campo San Maurizio means being close to many shops, restaurants, and the famous outdoor antique market of San Maurizio. Literally five minutes from Palazzina G and the Bauer Hotel, both exclusive spots of Venetian nightlife, this apartment allows you to be at the heart of the city’s most important events, especially during the Venice Film Festival and the Art and Architecture Biennale. The building has been masterfully restored, with easy home automation devices, heated floors, elevator, and central air conditioning and newly designed bathrooms and kitchens.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Cancellation terms.
- In case of lockdown, all bookings will be refunded 100% if the cancellation occurs up to 24 hours from the arrival date.
- If you decide to cancel your booking, the refunding process works as follows:
- – 100% refund if cancellation takes place 15 days before arrival date.
- – 50% refund if cancellation takes place from 2 weeks to 1 week before arrival date.
- – No refund if cancellation takes place within 1 week before arrival date.
- Read our cancellation policy here.
- Check-in and check-out.
- We personally pick you up at your arrival point in Venice, while in other cities this first appointment takes place at the home address. A member of our team will accompany you to the apartment, show you around, and explain all its features.
- Check-in time is from 3PM to 8PM.
- Find our rules here.
- Late check-in surcharge.
- There is a €50,00 surcharge for late check-ins after 8PM.
- After 10PM, the surcharge is of €100,00. You must send in a request for check-ins past midnight.
- Send in your late check-in request.
- City Tax.
- You will be asked to pay the city tax at the moment of check-in. This fee applies for each guest and is calculated based on the category of the accommodation, the age of the guests checking in, and the length of the stay period.
- No smoking and candle.
- Guests are not allowed to smoke within the house and use candles inside apartments.
- No pets or animals.
- No animals are allowed inside the house.
- House cleaning before and after guest stays.
- We carefully clean and prepare every house before guests arrive and after they check-out. If you wish, you may request extra towels and cleaning services for a fee.
- Payment methods.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and bank transfers.
- For more details on our policies, see the Terms and Conditions.