One Bedroom Villa with Private Pool
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This is a self catering accommodation in Elounda, Crete, Greece. They were built late in 2009, in a traditional style and combine bright earthly colours with natural stone (the local stone of Elounda, collected during the building excavations), handcrafted by local and foreign craftsmen.
They are equipped to a high standard with all contemporary amenities, offering a comfortable setting for our Guests.
The exterior areas are formed with respect to nature and the environment and include swimming pool, barbecue and a sun terrace with a pergola on the pool level, plus a smaller pergola on the middle level balcony.
Each villa is ideal for 2 to 6 people, arranged on three floors. The main entrance on the first floor leads to a comfortable living room with a fireplace while adjoined there is a tastefully furnished dining area with a fully equipped kitchen. Both rooms share a large balcony that offers an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.