Princesa Angienelle *Gold Standard Certified
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Gold Standard Certified
Looking for an island escape This refurbished colonialstyle house on Caye Caulker will make your tropical vacation exactly how it’s supposed to be!
Sitting in a new residential area near the heart of Caye Caulker, you’ll be within walking distance from the bars and restaurants on the island, plus just a short boat ride from mainland Belize, where you can see Mayan ruins and tropical jungles! The steps up to the entryway of the bright house end at a shaded veranda, with a small breakfast table and a pair of hammocks for chilling in style. Inside, you’ll find the living room with plush furniture, which is great for relaxing or reading a book. Beyond the furniture is a dining table that will seat six for a family dinner, plus a highchair if you bring along a little one. The kitchen may have a rustic charm, but it has all the amenities you need to make your favorite dishes, including a fullsize...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book. Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Permit ID 20932017
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- No events allowed on the property.
- No guests outside of the reservation allowed in the property.