- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Palazzo Novara is a 17th century mansion in Lake Orta that underwent a total refurbishment in 2012. All the original architecture has been restored with luxurious finishes and all modern comforts. There are large fireplaces, coffered ceilings, incredible wall art and sumptuous furniture throughout. Every bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom, flat screen satellite TV and an audio system.
Spread across three levels the ground floor contains the study, kitchen, dining room, guest bathroom and spa with all areas opening out on to the garden. The spa features an indoor pool (12mx2.5m), waterfall, steam bath, two showers and a WC, all directly accessible from the garden. Up on the first floor is a spacious living area with fireplace, two en-suite bedrooms and a guest bathroom. The second floor has a further two en-suite bedrooms, a library and music room, guest bathroom and laundry. From the top floor you have wonderful views...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.