- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
The grand country mansion house, Ross-shire Hall is the perfect place to celebrate a special occasion with family or friends. This incredible Grade II listed building, dating back to the 1700’s, has been brought back to life by the current owners and offers luxurious comforts as well as characterful nods to its fascinating past. It is documented in the village records that President Franklin D Roosevelt and Eleanor spent part of the honeymoon staying at the house. This magical building stands proud in six acres of glorious gardens and woodland near the village of Evanton in the Scottish Highlands. Its location is perfect for day trips to the Cairngorms, Caithness and Sutherland, the west coast of Scotland, the beautiful Black Isle and the gentle shores of Loch Ness. It is a great base for exploring the popular NC500 route while offering total tranquility and seclusion. This unspoiled area of natural beauty is home to much wildlife and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.