NEW Downtown Montclair Apt w/Parking near Train
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Our renovated 4-bedroom duplex apartment is located in the heart Montclair, spanning the second and third floor of a 2-family house (the first floor is a separate apartment). Located literally 3 minutes away from NJ Transit direct into Manhattan (Penn Station) via the Walnut St station--be in Manhattan in 30-40 minutes! Private entrance to the second floor. One off street parking spot included. Situated next to a quiet stream--your own little slice of heaven!
The apartment is a 5 minute walk from Bloomfield Avenue/downtown Montclair, with a huge variety of shops, cafes, trendy restaurants and amenities. Completely renovated down to the studs, with new kitchen and furnishings. Walnut St, which is around the corner, features a brand new brewery, cafes, and shops.
A few notes on the space:
- The living area is small. It’s not a huge space for congregating or entertaining, but there are several individual bedrooms...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Montclair is a trendy suburb of New York City featuring a huge array of trendy eateries, shops, theaters, and more. It has been voted numerous times as one of the most desirable areas to live in New Jersey. Above all, we are steps away from a direct train line into Manhattan Penn Station.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please be advised, for our pet-friendly listings, a pet fee will apply and be charged by the Property Manager after booking. $99 for 1 pet, $149 for 2 pets, $199 for 3 pets.
- For all bookings, a Rental Agreement is required after your reservation is confirmed.
- While we encourage you to visit the beaches nearby, please be careful not to track sand throughout the house.
- Smoking inside or outside the house is NOT ALLOWED under any circumstances.
- Please do not flush anything (including wipes!) down the toilet other than toilet paper! If you cause a sewer backup, you will be charged for the repair (hundreds of dollars). Please do not dump grease/oil down the drain. It will clog the drain, which will lead to a backup.
- Please do not use the white towels to remove make-up or clean up dirty messes. If towels need to be replaced because of stains, you will be charged $10 per towel.
- If you utilize any outdoor space, please be respectful of your neighbors, particularly in terms of music and noise, and especially after 10pm.
- Please be mindful that you ARE NOT PERMITTED to exceed the capacity listed on your reservation.
- For apartment listings: This is a shared building with other residents... Please be respectful of your neighbors above or below you.