Trulli Le Mandorle
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
There are so many reasons to visit Puglia; the white sandy beaches, striking Baroque architecture, beautiful food and the sun of course. And then there’s the trulli - these magical, conical houses that look like they’ve sprung up from the pages of a J.R.R. Tolkien book.
Traditional dry stone huts, these trulli were originally home to the peasant families of the area. Today, they are luxury homes - and you can stay in one! Take Trulli Le Mandorle. This 250-year-old elegantly restored villa, set in 5 acres of peaceful countryside scattered with olive groves and fruit trees, is special indeed.
In keeping with its true form, the owners have managed to retain as many original features as possible, from the high vaulted ceilings to the open fire, alcoves and thick, stone walls. And then they’ve built a home around it.
The cosy living and kitchen/dining areas are cleverly incorporated into the arched recesses...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.