- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Within walking distance of the popular Speightstown, guests will stumble across Leamington House. This impressive colonial styled villa is slap in the middle of the private Leamington Estate.
The villa has been newly refurbished & modernised, after it was originally constructed by the established architect - Oliver Messel, who previously resided at this stylish hideaway for his holidays.
Leamington House’s most desirable features are its snug & cosy living area, sumptuousness dining area that leads to covered patio that reveals an enclosed garden and swimming pool area. Guests who may struggle with staircases will be happy to know that there is a bedroom on the ground floor. Heading up to the first floor will not only provide delicious views of the garden, but this is where four of the five bedrooms are to be found. All the bedrooms are air-conditioned, with private bathrooms.
The villa has a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.